You are not a god. You`re just a man
WON’T BE BACK TILL 2016
CONFIRMS BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS SEXY
Remember not all fortunes are good. Pick only one.
What’s amazing to me is that we never see John and Mary alone together at any point in time without it somehow being about Sherlock and/or John’s attachment to Sherlock. Let’s recap:
- First time we see John and Mary, they are at Sherlock’s grave together
- The next time we see John and Mary, John is proposing by making reference to the effect Sherlock’s death has had on him and how Mary entering his life helped him with his grief, and never actually finishes proposing (what a wonderful proposal, A+)
- John and Mary in the cab together afterwords, Mary says she likes Sherlock (is any conversation ever not about him?)
- John and Mary at home - Mary is teasingly reading out loud one of John’s blog posts about Sherlock (which really makes John sound like he has a massive crush), John is shaving because Sherlock told him to, and Mary asks if he’s going to see Sherlock again
- We don’t actually see John and Mary alone together again till HLV (even though their wedding happened in TSoT, amazing), so flash forward to the beginning of HLV where John wakes up remembering Sherlock in his dream, assumes his neighbour was looking for Sherlock even though she has no idea who that is, while also telling us he considers a month “ages” since he’s seen him
- The next time we see them alone is when John speaks to Mary at Christmas, which for once is not a conversation about Sherlock (new!), but amusingly enough does happen at Sherlock’s parents’ house
Sherlock S3: a study in how to take a heterosexual relationship and somehow make it entirely about how gay the two leads are for each other
Hanni’s notebooks are full of Will Graham doodles.
why is this so unfailingly funny every single time
I thought it was absolutely glorious. It made me incandescently happy. I thought it was so brilliant. He got right up there, isn’t he? I love him for it. And I’ll love him forever. I think it’s my favorite thing he’s ever done.
Polite reminder for straight people who say “who cares” when someone comes out: such gestures are addressed to lonely queer kids. not you.
Since I might be a bit late posting the Moriarty meta (currently 78k, 20 minutes left in HLV) I thought I’d post this teaser that can stand on its own. This is from the section on A Study in Pink, and I will probably update the S&S meta on ASiP with this later. Hilariously, this teaser does not give away anything about the premise of the Moriarty meta itself, so I’m afraid you’ll have to wait to see why this is relevant.
BTW: if you guys were worried the Moriarty meta wouldn’t be heavy on Johnlock, you should know that it is: Johnlock is inseparable from it. If you like the S&S series you’ll probably like the Moriarty meta even more. But you’ll see.
So here you go: Mycroft and Sherlock’s moral philosophies, and Sherlock’s immediate attraction to John
My challenge was Johnlock cuddle with strawberry socks :D
Page 1 of 234